Lynda 3ds Max 9 Essential Training
Covering the fundamentals of rendering, animation, and modeling, instructor Chad Perkins demonstrates how to push the limits of 3ds Max 9 for stunning effects. Chad starts with the application’s basics, then goes on to discuss many of the key features of 3ds Max 9, as well as important principles of animation. He teaches users about creating and editing mesh, modifiers, architectural modeling, texture mapping, keyframe animation, rigging, basic kinematics, and much more. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
* Understanding the standard 3ds workflow
* Creating a demo reel
* Creating and altering mesh
* Crafting a 3D logo with Adobe Illustrator files
* Making and editing materials
* Disney’s principles of animation: anticipation, exaggeration, etc.
* Changing an atmosphere with lighting
* Creating realism through the rendering process
Duration: 9 hours
On 2 CD-ROMs