menu

اخر المواضيع

HP Pavilion DV4000

HP Pavilion DV4000

This review is for the Hewlett Packard DV4000 laptop. The unit is a multimedia notebook in a medium sized form factor. For several months I have been looking for a portable computer that I could use to surf the internet while sitting in my easy chair. I looked at the Dell Inspiron 6000, Toshiba Satellite M35-S311 and the Sony VAIO FS550. The Toshiba didn't have a glossy screen and the Sony's audio system was barely audible. I thought the Dell was clunky looking. I always liked HP's DV1000 but thought its 14-inch screen too small. When the dv4000 came out with a beautiful 15.4 inch screen, it was just the ticket I had been looking for. I purchased this configure-to-build unit from HPShopping.com for $1191 after rebate (before taxes) . I saved a little by going through the EPP (employee purchase program) site which gives modest discounts to employees of large companies. It only took 8 days from placing my order to being delivered at my home after being built and shipped from China. When I placed the order, HP estimated it would take a month for delivery. I understand from others who have ordered from HP, they are often this conservative and give you a ship date further out than what is actual.

My configuration for the HP Pavilion dv4000 customizable Notebook PC:

  • Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition with SP2
  • Intel(R) Pentium(R) M Processor 740 (1.73 GHz)
  • 15.4" WXGA BrightView Widescreen (1280x800)
  • Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 900
  • 512MB DDR SDRAM (2x256MB)
  • 60 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
  • FREE Upgrade to 8X DVD +/- RW/R & CD-RW Combo!!
  • 54g(TM) Integ. Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN & Bluetooth
  • 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
  • Microsoft(R) Works/Money
  • Remote control (purchased separately)
----------------------------------

No comments:

See More........... Related Posts with Thumbnails
ضع تعليقاتك